Imagine my surprise and utter amazement when I received an email notifying me that JWR over at Survival Blog had awarded Paratus Familia with a Stylish Blogger Award! I am honored.
As with any blog award, there are rules that govern them. The rules of this award are, 1) I must divulge 7 things about myself and, 2) nominate 15 other blogs for the Stylish Blog Award.
Here are seven things about myself:
1) My real name is not Enola Gay.
2) I grew up field stripping M16's rather than playing with Barbies.
3) Sir Knight and I watch way too many movies.
4) I know how to jump start a 24 volt battery system with a 12 volt car battery.
5) "Red Dawn" was the defining movie of my teenage years.
6) I think they based the character of "Burt Gummer" in the "Tremors" movies on my husband (and my dad always thought I would marry a "bleeding-heart liberal"!)
7) I am a second generation survivalist/prepper.
Now for the hard part! I don't read fifteen other blogs, and some of these Blog Awards are going to be redundant, but here goes...
My Stylish Blogger Awards to to.... (in no particular order)
- Life at Providence Lodge
- Rural Revolution (I know, it's already been honored)
- Haven of Home
- Survival Blog (I'm sure its against the rules to nominate the blog that nominated you, but I just don't read that many blogs!)
So that is it. I don't read blogs, with the exception of those listed here, so my list is pretty short.
I do thank Survival Blog for this prestigious honor. I am humbled.